Tuesday, October 13, 2015

WTF? Delivering to Anons

So I started lurking on /evn/ and I spotted a screenshot from my project (taken, of course from the main blog) in the Soundtrack Edition.  The thread was dying but I was able to have enough time to converse with a couple of anons.  They both suggested to match the textbox with the circle thingies on the upper right.  So, I delivered. 



Old Main Window a.k.a screen say



Rounded boxes.  Note uncolored background. 


Screen choices would get the same treatment.


Former screen peers / a.k.a the prototype for screen club_members

Damn anons inspired me to work on it right away.  It would take days before I get a reply at LSF.  If I ever need feedback about aesthetics and stuff, maybe I should ask them first.  


No comments:

Post a Comment