Friday, November 20, 2015

KanColle Fall 2015: A Medium Scale Operation

And here I am thinking it's gonna be grand with 18-24 ships deploying during harder nodes.  So, just a quick update on how things are going right now in the fleet.  A separate E-1 Summary will be posted once I'm done with it.

The usual ship locking is present once again.  Though ship locking is irrelevant when you're doing easy but then I wanted to try harder this season so I went for medium/normal difficulty on E-1.  Anyway, since I didn't want to commit my higher level ships, I decided to remodel somebody who has been largely forgotten since last summer, the reason being she needs blueprints to upgrade.  Enter Katsuragi.   Her remodel comes with elite planes, allowing me to relieve some Reppu and Suisei off for the CVLs. 




E-1, E-2, E-3 are green tag maps.  Meaning any ship used here will not be usable on E-4.  E-4 being the last map in the operation.  I relegated most of my "no-kai2" destroyers and CAs to the task.  I might also rush to upgrade Unryuu (Katsuragi's sister ship) to allow me to dedicate the 1st and 2nd Carrier Divisions to E-4.  As of this moment, I have 5 deployable  CVs. 

I have read reports/articles about E-4 having a submarine boss.  And I know full well I only have 3 Type 3 projectors/depth charges.  I should procure more Type 3s. 

Stay tuned for the next update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment