Tuesday, April 19, 2016

LSF Sprite Study Results

Raw data is available right here.

Ever wondered what's the average cost of commissioning a sprite at LSF and what assets it contains? Don't worry. Squall Systems has you covered (for now). 

Too lazy to explain things by the way so I'm leaving a screenshot instead.


*Note: Median is the middlemost value of a sorted data set. 

I guess the table speaks for itself except the adjustments section. Well, most threads didn't explicitly name prices for additional assets so it'd be shitty to divide it by the sample size (100). Out of 100, 76 posted prices for additional expressions, 57 for poses, and 61 for outfits. 

It's easy to notice that most artists treat a new pose as a different sprite though, but I didn't assume that because... just because. Jesus I need to review my statistics subject.

Well, I hope this helps you plan how much you should expect to spend and get if you don't have a particular artist in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment