Monday, September 21, 2015

Appreciating Destroyers

To give you a gist of things, let me tell you how many destroyers I have in my fleet right now:  16 Special Class, 9 Shiratsuyu Class, 3 Kagerou Class, 3 Mutsuki, 5 Asashio Class, Libeccio and Shimakaze.  That's 38 destroyer ship daughters.  Sixteen of them usually shuffle in between combat and expedition duties.  I usually deploy two to four destroyers per sortie regardless of map.  That's a fairly cheap deployment option right there and they do the usual jobs (2-2, 2-3, 2-5) stuff done.  I have mostly retained every destroyer I got since I started playing almost five months ago.  They're pretty much approaching level 40 now... with some, the kai 2 girls, over 60.   





Everyday, I alternately task daily quests to the Ayanami and Shiratsuyu girls.  In some cases, when the repair line is past two pages, I would start deploying the higher level DD's in my fleet.  


Usually happens when 2-2 and 2-3's a bitch.
\


Destroyers always try their best.  Shown here is my starter ship, Fubuki, in all of her 
Kai 2 glory. 



The usual morning expedition fleet composition.

In preparation for the next season, I'm readying Ayanami, Mutsuki, and Kisaragi (and maybe Murakumo).  Ayanami is especially vital because of her high luck and night fighting equips. 

P,S,
I wish the devs would give another Fubuki class girl a Kai 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment