Tuesday, September 29, 2015

WTF? Stumbling Upon /vg/ 's /evn/ threads.

How do I express the possessive form of a 4ch board?

So I stumbled upon the fact when I mistakenly went to /vg/ instead of /v/.  I was looking to boards to shitpost on after finding /r9k/ oddly uninteresting that day.  Btw, I use archive.moe since I can't access 4ch directly while I'm working.

I don't know what to feel.  I feel like half the anons there just shitpost around, while the other half actually offer advice.  Hue.  Some even claim to be dev (maybe they're legitimate) but I don't know. Anyway, I'll try to dedicate time to visit /vg/ when the office day is shitty as hell.

Maybe I'll post there one day.

EDIT:

I did.

P.S.
I actually share the same views with some anons.  I guess they feel it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment